Connects wire instantly without cutting or stripping wires
Tap Wire Connectors Kit is made for quick and easy electrical connections. Easily connect to an insulated (solid or stranded) copper wire without cutting or stripping the wire.
- UPGRADE OF WIRING: Replaces the traditional way of wiring, abandoning the cutting, stripping and soldering. Mid-span wiretapping has never been easier and tap wire connectors can be used repetitively.
NO NEED TO STRIP WIRE: Much safer for beginners and much easier than the old way - all you need us just a crimp.
- EASY IDENTIFICATION: Color-coded tubing makes it easy to identify the right size of the connector for every application.
PERFECTLY FITTING MALE QUICK DISCONNECTIONS: Nylon Male disconnects have been designed to lock tightly on the Tap connectors to prevent sliding out.
- WIDELY USE: Perfect for working on a boat, vehicle, home or scientific project.
PREMIUM COPPER TIN PLATING: Increases current flow, reduces voltage drop, prevents wiring failures and reduces equipment downtime.
- DURABILITY: Each terminal features a thick tinned copper contact that resists corrosion to hold the wire tight when crimped.
ELIMINATES SAFETY HAZARD: Resists temperature as high as 221℉.
How To Use:
- Material: PVC, Brass, Tinplate
- Color: Red, Blue, Yellow
- Male Spade Connector Length: 2.5 cm
- Quick Splice Wire Connector Length: 3.7 cm
- Diameter: 0.35cm(Red); 0.45cm(Blue); 0.7cm(Yellow)
- Terminals spade width: 6.3mm
- Terminals width: 1.1cm
- Red: Suits cable/ wire sizes (0.5-1.5mm? 22-16AWG)
- Blue: Suits cable/ wire sizes (1.5-2.5mm? 16-14AWG)
- Yellow: Suits cable/ wire sizes (4.0-6.0mm? 12-10AWG)
- Type: Quick splice terminals and fully insulated-male spade terminals connector
- Weight: 2.4oz / 69g